MMOMinion

Full Version: Looking for 75-100% HQ crafting profiles. Willing to donate.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I'm looking for 75-100% HQ crafting profiles using NQ mats.
I have tried a few profiles and some work but they're not 75-100% HQ or some get stuck after a certain steps and some fail the synths :(

I don't have any artisan tools. I'm skipping and getting the ilv75 supra tools.

All crafts 50.
My stats, (plain, no fc buffs, etc)
356 Craftmanship
358 Control
339 CP. with HQ Bouillabaisse = 382 CP

I'm looking for profiles that work for,

1 Star- 40 Durability.
1 Star- 80 Durability.

2 Star- 40 Durability.
2 Star- 80 Durability.

3 Star- 80 Durability.

Please reply here or private message me.
I will donate you some money if you like. In appreciation of you helping me with profiles.

Thanks!

PS: I understand I may not have the required stats to 100% HQ 2-3star crafts. Just hooked me up with something close to 75% ? Something that can work with my current stats. Not fail synths, get stuck on steps=causing more fail synths.
With those stats you aint gonna do much 100% HQ.

I have 404 Craft 394 control on all 8 of the crafts (current maxed out stats before 2.4, not using food or fc buff) and I can HQ 100% 2stars, but 3 stars is another beast of itself and very dependent on HQ mats.
Maybe. But like I mentioned. I do not have any artisan tools, not even the artisan specs. But all my gear is pretty much max melded.

I got all the required items, mastercraft demimaterias for all 8 ilv75 craft supra tools.
I just need a good working HQ profile to make the 2star mats like example, Reinforced spruce lumber, Balanced darksteel ingot, etc, etc.

Then I'll be gold and 100% HQ.
well here is my tokken profile

its standart for leatherworker so u need to change the id for( :inner quiet;master mend II and great stride) urselves if u want to use it for other craft

requirement is 394 cp with food

anyway its still based on how many hasty touch fail but mostly i get to 70-100%

459 craftmanship
409 controll

also to mention if u have alot lower craftmanship u need to remove careful synthesis 2 on last step and change rapid synthesis step +1

then again if u fail more than 1 rapid synthesis the synth will fail