MMOMinion

Full Version: Leveling atl character
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

So i've decided i'll be leveling an alt character, so that i can run dungeons with some friends. What would be the best way to level to 50 and also complete the main story to unlock all the dungeons?

Many thanks ^^
well right now you have to do the main story by hand. so that would probably be the best way to level at same time. Other wise Fates, Dungeons.
If there a part of the bot that copies what the other character is doing, or do i need to do them separately?
not sure what you mean by copies, but there are several modes, assist mode, grind mode, partygrind mode, duty mode.

assist mode you control the characters movements and target it just attacks for you.
Grind mode the bot on its own will grind mobs or fates controling its own movments and targets.
Party grind mode will follow the leader of the party or a specific character by name around and kill what that person targets
duty mode is dungeons need at least 4 bots in the party to take advantage of this mode.
I mean if i interact with an NPC, is there a mode that will do the same for all accounts?
Thanks
no you would need to target the NPC manually unless you had profiles for quest mode.