MMOMinion

Full Version: Shiva Ex
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello , i just tryed SHiva ex With Minion today , it seems to be by far the easyest primal to glitch , Does someone plan to make a profile to farm it with loot ? ; after how long it would be safe to farm it ?
I'm interested in this. Loot is nice to skip ST and SoL for the UAT for the weapon and a nice bracelet. My 2 still need their Rx clears to attempt anything (on midgardsormr)
its work, does it attack you from far away?
I was farming this legit last night...so I don't see why it'd be monitored, esp since it's not the highest tier content in game.

That said, bot at your own risk
yup did it on i108 brd solo took about 40ish mins to solo just pop up in the air max range
How did you get into an instance by yourself?
Enter instance. Wait for wipes. People leave. The end.
This profile doesn't seem to work after Heavensward 3.0 Patch, seemed to happen with a few profiles. It now has Aetherial Interference. Not sure if there's any way it can be fixed or not, I played around with it a little and couldn't get it.
it will probably have to be handled like Levi, a legit group to be able to kill it, tank, heals, dps