MMOMinion

Full Version: Character disappearing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I'm not sure if the bot is causing this or the game itself but it happened to me twice tonight before the emergency maint.

While fate grinding my ninja my character would disappear, and constantly spam jumping while running around grabbing agro but not fighting anything. If I logged out and back in my character would reappear but disappeared a second time after about 15 minutes of grinding. I'm not sure if this is visible to other players but it had me a bit on edge, especially since I level with my choco out so if I was invisible to them they'd see a choco running around like an idiot. Hopefully with the 1000 ninjas leveling it went unnoticed.

The first time it happened was after several hours of grinding. The second, like I said shortly after I relogged and relaunched the bot. Servers going down soon so I'm gonna call it a night, but just wanted to mention it in case it happens to anyone else.
Happened to me as well. I freaked out and reloaded the game and it went away.
(10-30-2014, 06:42 AM)dedfrogz Wrote: [ -> ]So I'm not sure if the bot is causing this or the game itself but it happened to me twice tonight before the emergency maint.

While fate grinding my ninja my character would disappear, and constantly spam jumping while running around grabbing agro but not fighting anything. If I logged out and back in my character would reappear but disappeared a second time after about 15 minutes of grinding. I'm not sure if this is visible to other players but it had me a bit on edge, especially since I level with my choco out so if I was invisible to them they'd see a choco running around like an idiot. Hopefully with the 1000 ninjas leveling it went unnoticed.

The first time it happened was after several hours of grinding. The second, like I said shortly after I relogged and relaunched the bot. Servers going down soon so I'm gonna call it a night, but just wanted to mention it in case it happens to anyone else.

Couple image posts on Reddit about this, so I'm thinking it is not bot related