MMOMinion

Full Version: Sastasha HM [Not Working]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is a quick attempt that I did with this HM. It doesn't clear the dungeon and has some strange issues like targeting the members after the 2nd boss has been killed, ignoring the 1st boss and other stuff. But I figure someone here who is better and actually knows what their doing could use it as a base to try and get it done.
This is the best i can come up with for right now. Ran a split profile to try and spread out for final boss, have yet to find a way of making it work.

Needs some fine tuning for a couple of parts, namely prioritizing ranged attackers. Can go from start to final boss in about 12~15 mins with 3 blm 1 healer set up. The time variation is based off of lack of prioritizing during the lamia/brine fights. Believe C has focus on brines, but the others do not focus the lamia the brines heal yet. (blm are all between 93~99 and healer is only 93)

Might also be an issue with 1 of the chests after second boss not being opened. Might have copy pasted over the location, sometimes it opens both, sometimes it doesnt.

The issue i have with final boss is my blm with healer can not live through the initial attacks upon aggro. The tentacle ranged attacks kill him almost instantly. My other 2 blms are set to focus the arms/tentacles down, they just do not do it fast enough before an attack gets off.

Run 1 dps and healer in Sastasha_Hard, 1 DPS in Sastasha_Hard_B, 1 DPS in Sastasha_Hard_C.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/arkb1ul1x2u9s5...d.zip?dl=0
(11-03-2014, 09:56 PM)Amityville9090 Wrote: [ -> ]The issue i have with final boss is my blm with healer can not live through the initial attacks upon aggro. The tentacle ranged attacks kill him almost instantly. My other 2 blms are set to focus the arms/tentacles down, they just do not do it fast enough before an attack gets off.

Would Running a warrior or pally with Telecast help?
I believe Telecast stops you from attacking if you have hate, so with the way i set up my profiles currently, it would not work to well. The arms/tentacles respawn fairly quickly, my blms would maybe get 1 or 2 spells off in between on the boss. Very long fight. My war is only i91 atm, hopefully i can get it a bit higher (preferably i100+) and try setting it up differently (ignoring the adds and hoping they stay on tank). Will try to work on it over the weekend.
(10-30-2014, 09:52 PM)imabothonest Wrote: [ -> ]Here is a quick attempt that I did with this HM. It doesn't clear the dungeon and has some strange issues like targeting the members after the 2nd boss has been killed, ignoring the 1st boss and other stuff. But I figure someone here who is better and actually knows what their doing could use it as a base to try and get it done.

This one is work great, skip first boss kill second but at last boss he just go out.. with 3 BLM and a tank this will work but you have to make it work for last boss :)
My sastasha profile seems to be working, run 1 tank + 2 rdd + healer. Set healer in healing only mode. Sometimes my whm stops healing, but i think it's skill profile's issue, but hurricane hits tank only. I got 3 tokens from about 20-25 runs, can say it's working about 98% afk Snicker

P.S. I cant remember where and who from i'd got this profile, but it's the only one working for me (i am sure it's not mine).
P.S.S. You have to enable telecast for tank ofc and disable all ranged attack such are tomahavk, provoke etc.
(06-01-2015, 12:30 PM)Tulesha Wrote: [ -> ]My sastasha profile seems to be working, run 1 tank + 2 rdd + healer. Set healer in healing only mode. Sometimes my whm stops healing, but i think it's skill profile's issue, but hurricane hits tank only. I got 3 tokens from about 20-25 runs, can say it's working about 98% afk Snicker

P.S. I cant remember where and who from i'd got this profile, but it's the only one working for me (i am sure it's not mine).
P.S.S. You have to enable telecast for tank ofc and disable all ranged attack such are tomahavk, provoke etc.

I can't seem to make my Healer to do a 'Healing' only without going to 'assist' and turning on Filter 1 which will stop it from doing duty mode
just remove the dps skills from the profile lol