MMOMinion

Full Version: Need Help: NPC got no quest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there

doing quest profile for gridania. at the quest ID 157, my char keep talking to the NPC and the NPC got no quest. when I manually pick up another quest, the bot will do it and back again for that quest.

what should I do?

Thank you

I worked around it and edited the quest profile - delete quest id 157 - and it works

now wondering if there is a better solution or I did something wrong ?
you probably didnt complete the prereq for that quest. the bot probably skipped some steps.
Don't delete quests from the profiles. You are fortunate in the fact that 157 isn't a story quest, or you'd have even bigger issues later on. Can't really help you with this specific problem though since I don't know what you did and you have no real info to go on.
you can only do 1 thing and thats manually accept another quest. The problem is not the prerequisite as I used the gridania quest file now 12 times and EVERYTIME it hangs there, prerequisite or not. Even if I already completed it the bot will return there until the story quest and level progressed past this point. It's frustrating thats why I am only doing thaumaturges now (Limsa has some hangers too)
all you need to do is Thaum for end game farming haha. then go back and just level othe rclasses via duty