MMOMinion

Full Version: Party-Grind Leader issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Party-Grind works just fine when I'm lucky enough to not queue as leader, and leave the "Use Party Leader" checked, but if I do happen to be the leader, it doesn't follow anybody. I've tried selecting different people, unchecking use party leader, extra members, but nothing seems to work.
What do you mean "queue as leader"? Party-Grind is not intended for duty finder / dungeon runs.
I use it in Duty Finder as a heal bot sometimes when I have something else going on, but I can still babysit to make sure everything is going well.
What I mean by "queue as leader" is when I queue in DF, commence, then I'm randomly selected the party leader of the dungeon run.
Just want it to follow someone I designate as leader, not someone that the game designates at leader.
It would only work if you could guarantee that you remain close to the other party members since it can only rely on /follow, otherwise you would need fully working meshes for the dungeons.
I have full meshes for the dungeons I'm doing. It really only works with the meshes loaded, otherwise it just stands there, but like I said, it only works if I'm not the leader of the party.
I see that there are features in place to dictate whom to follow in party grind, but it just isn't following anyone other than what the games says is the leader.
If you attach the mesh and tell me which dungeon you're trying to do, I can take a look. No promises though, as party grind is not intended to be used for this, that would actually be Duty mode, but it is also untested in regards to non teleporting.