MMOMinion

Full Version: [Request] Variable to keep track of combo skill
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Please add a variable that keeps track of the last combo skill used. Ex: Heavy Swing/Skull Sunder/etc
This would make the skill profiles much more efficient.

Currently, it is very difficult to make a profile that does not break the combo chain without sacrificing a lot of flexibility and/or DPS.
um "combo breaker" any skill that can be used that doesnt break the combo in game should tick "Combo breaker" option. This will allow minion to weave skills between combos with out resetting the combo. so your request is already in the bot.
...Indeed. The name of the button is counterintuitive. The way I thought it worked is it should be checked if it is a skill that cannot be used in between combos without breaking it.

Now I must go back and redo all of my Melee profiles.

Then please delete this thread.
Oh is that how combo breaker actually work?
Example
Combo with previous skills and next skills defined.
(1) True Strike [Next skill: Snappunch ]
(x) Steel Peak [Combo Breaker]
(2) Snappunch [Previous ID: True Skike | Next Skill: Bootshine]
(3) Bootshine [Previous ID: Snappunch]

Would that make Steel Peak trigger after Truestrike but doesn't break next skill combo?
That seems to be the way it works, yup.
exactly
I am so confused because reading through the script, the way we assume it work and the way that the script currently is ...doesn't match.

I had to edit the skillmgr for the Off GCD Checkbox, Combox Breaker to work with ninja.

If skill.offgcd equals true, castable should be true not false.
PHP Code:
    if ( skill.offgcd == "1" then

if (SkillMgr.IsGCDReady() or SkillMgr.lastOFFCDthen
            castable 
false
        end
    end 

(Original Thread)
For the Combo Breaker to work the check if skill.cbreak equal true (1) then nextSkill resume what was previous. Default is 0.
PHP Code:
    if (action:Cast(tpos.xtpos.ytpos.z)) then
        skill
.lastcast Now()
        if 
skill.cbreak == "0" then 
            SkillMgr
.prevSkillID skill.id
        end
        SkillMgr
.nextSkillID tostring(skill.nskill)

SkillMgr.nextFailedTimer Now() + 8000

return true
    end 

Can someone elaborate?
so if you have a skill marked as combo breaker. it doesnt count for the previous skill ID.

normaly it goes liket this

Combo skill 3 Check ID skill 2
Combo Skill 2 check ID skill 1
combo skill 1

now if you throw a skill in the middle as an oFF GCD skill.

Combo skill 3 Check for ID skill 2
OFF GCD buff
Combo Skill 2 check id skill 1
Combo skill 1

first example would go Skill 1,2,3

second example would go skill 1,2, buff,1,2,3.

Now if you mark the buff skill as combo breaker. then it no longer counts as a previous ID skill. so the combo would go like this

Skill 1,2 Buff,3
Yes I understand the concept, but if you look at the code it not doing what it suppose to if you read the coding.

If skill is off global cooldown = 1 (true)
it still return as not castable. When it should return as castable.

second part is ... if skill is combobreaker (cbreak) is false (not check) then previous skill equal to current skill. (When this suppose to be true. If skill is combo breaker = 1)

The concept is right but the coding is off.
i dont know about off gcd but combo breaker works. right if combo breaker is true it will not check the previous skill ID. thats exactly what we want. we dont want Cbreaker to count as the previous skill id.
Pages: 1 2 3