MMOMinion

Full Version: Loot Option issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

There seems to be a problem with the way the bot rolls for loot when it comes to multiple items in the same chest. What happens is that when the duty leader opens the chest, the bots will immediately roll need/greed/pass (depending on their settings) on the second item in the chest. The problem is that the client has the first item selected, so it ends up greying out the options for the first item. Each time the bot tries to roll on the first item, it will come up with an in-game error message "You have already rolled on this item."

I haven't been able to find a solution to this problem. It's impossible to use the "Any" option under these circumstances, as the bot will end up passing on items I may need. As an aside, it would be fantastic if there was an option to turn off auto-looting altogether (for manual purposes). Thank you for your time, any help would be greatly appreciated!
once the first item is awarded it disapears from the ingame menu and the bot will roll on the 2nd item. You can turn off auto looting already. by not putting an optoin for loot option leave it blank. so to clear it up. Once all bots have rolled on the first item it goes away. allowing the bots to roll on the 2nd item.
Hey guys. I wanted to reopen this thread. I'm having this same issue, But I can no longer leave the field blank. There are only 4 options available. After the first item in the chest is rolled on and the 2nd is left. I get a red error from FFXIV that says I already rolled on the item, and it just sits there. It doesn't re roll on the next item. Any idea of a fix for this? :)
Make sure you're not using the loot addon or something.
yeah just set it to pass if you dont want it to win anything. no need to leave it blank.
a few days ago I ran across an issue while gearing up some accounts in t7. non gear related items (tomestone, oil, sand) were not always being rolled on based on the loot selection.

It seemed as if greed / need would predominately greed those items, occasionally on either setting it would need. Most of the time it seemed like all the bots did the same type of roll.

Normally it wouldn't be an issue but I was carrying a couple friends. could it have been the non bots in the instance causing loot errors?

How would I leave the loot option blank?
Hey Ace. Your comment made me think it was an addon conflict. My installation was from a year ago. I just recently came back. However the addon I had was called Loot, and it looked like it was a core file, but I guess it wasn't as the folder wasn't updated in a long time as all the other folders were. I deleted it and it's working fine now. Anyone having this issue check your LuaMods folder for something called Loot, it was an older addon and will conflict with the new things. :)

You nailed it Ace. Thanks man. :)
(01-27-2015, 03:14 PM)Rustyclippers Wrote: [ -> ]a few days ago I ran across an issue while gearing up some accounts in t7. non gear related items (tomestone, oil, sand) were not always being rolled on based on the loot selection.

It seemed as if greed / need would predominately greed those items, occasionally on either setting it would need. Most of the time it seemed like all the bots did the same type of roll.

Normally it wouldn't be an issue but I was carrying a couple friends. could it have been the non bots in the instance causing loot errors?

How would I leave the loot option blank?
just set it to pass pass=better then blank blank would let the timer run out. Set it to pass.
I was mostly just curious as to how to set it up to "blank". Currently there are 4 options, any, pass, need, greed. I cant seem to deselect an option

Let's say I'm doing garuda for nightmare whistle. I already have the garuda whistle and I bring in a friend to give him a garuda if it drops before my nightmare whistle. I could manually stop my bot(the one i want the mount on) and loot at the end of the fight, however when i manually stop my bot to loot it sometimes behaves weird (doesn't handle the next instance properly).

The uses are fairly limited for running no loot options and babysitting your bot. but from time to time it could be handy
then you would set yours to need as well. the whistle are unique you cant have more then one.
Pages: 1 2