MMOMinion

Full Version: Rotation no movement?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I kind of want to lazy mode in dungeons since after a year of playing I just don't enjoy focusing on old dungeons anymore, not that the reasoning matters.

So question is, is there any setting to make it so combat routines don't force me to auto walk to mobs? Not to talk about other bots, but a certain WoW bot had a feature like that, and it was very handy for lazy mode dungeons or doing daily quests.
assist mode. you have to control targeting and movement it just does the rotation,
(11-02-2014, 09:44 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]assist mode. you have to control targeting and movement it just does the rotation,

Yeah I tried that, but it still kept force moving me to the training dummy. And when I hit escape to stop targeting, it just force targeted it again. Must be something I'm missing.
assist CANNOT move the bot. assist mode jsut does the rotation you can also set the targeting by setting assist to none. now if you try and run away while the bot is using the skill and have auto face target on then it will turn to shoot at the target. So you will need to disable that option in game. other wise you have to target what ever mob you want to target manually and move the bot manually.
(11-03-2014, 04:14 AM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]assist CANNOT move the bot. assist mode jsut does the rotation you can also set the targeting by setting assist to none. now if you try and run away while the bot is using the skill and have auto face target on then it will turn to shoot at the target. So you will need to disable that option in game. other wise you have to target what ever mob you want to target manually and move the bot manually.

Yeah not sure what is causing it then. I can't remove what I'm targeting at all. I don't have auto target if no target is selected on either. Oh well, was worth a try.
you have ot set the setting to none [Image: aMDlC33.png] set assist to none.
(11-03-2014, 02:09 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]you have ot set the setting to none [Image: aMDlC33.png] set assist to none.

It works after restarting mmominion and the game oddly enough lol. Thanks for the help
yw