MMOMinion

Full Version: Bot Shortcuts / Letter Commands
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is there a way for me to turn off shortcuts in the bot. Not user shortcuts that i have set up but rather the likes of pressing a specific letter and the bot does different things. Causes all sorts of trouble when typing.

Thanks
Yeah, happens to me too :/
If you're using a logitech keyboard, kill the special software. 99% of the time, this is the reason.
Im using the Logitech G-Series software as i have both a mouse and keyboard. Trouble is cant kill it as i use my mouse extra buttons in the game. Any other work around?
its like the game thinks you are stil holding CTRL down when you are not. Dont use any CTRL shortcuts in game. use shift and alt. Reserve Ctrl for just when using hte bot.
Thanks guys
Yup Logitech here too.
Guys, I love the bot, but come on... CTRL shortcuts are an integral part of the game.

I often turn the bot on to craft and while it's crafting, chat and reply to tells and check my inventory to make sure it isn't full yet from the bot crafting, etc.
All these are done through in-game shortcuts.

I'd like to suggest just add an option to disable and/or customize keyboard shortcuts for mmominion.
you can use in game short cuts but i cant even remember the last time i had to use a ctrl shortcut. you can change your keymaps in game. if your gonna change keymaps change them in game.
CTRL shorcut is used for my second hotbar, on all characters, since the beginning. ALT+S to stop/start the bot would completely change my life, for the better.
Pages: 1 2