MMOMinion

Full Version: Snowcloak v2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sharing my Snowcloak Profile i made today for those that completed storyline and looking for alternative to farming tomes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated pos's using Sellouts 1st and 2nd boss postions.

Included is 2 profiles A (3 DPS) and B (Snowball /1DPS - i use brd or least geared that doesnt have hate during yeti fight)

With 4 dps best time i clocked in is 8min 2 blm 2 brd all i115
Still a little RNG involved with the sprigans but overall good work sellout ThumbsUp

no loot in profile still purely for tomes.

*currently best dungeon for poetic cap if you finished story*
amazing how u can make these profiles.. for the life of me I don't understand all the commands and such
good work!
Just let me know if you ever need more specialized commands. I'm not really a user of the higher-end stuff so I don't usually know what's needed unless somebody asks.
Great DUTY profile, can i recommend that it moves around during boss 2 Yeti, so the cone AOE hits the spriggians so no dmg will or not that much dmg hits.
i make a profil with tp around the yeti but its not 100% safe yet.
the problem is the kondition to tp around.

with another setup the kondition are false.

sadly the bot has no function to start a new encounter when boss cast id xyz
then would the yeti easy ^^

i think i ask Ace to implement this
is it based on HP when he casts that spell and you need a new encounter?
its not hp based. so killto% don't work here :/
i use this at this time so move all 5-8% ^^ 2 circles or so
and its 90% safe.
My grp did a run for this, kinda buggy, but it finished it. forgot to record timer, since it was jumping around sometimes cause it thought we killed the "trigger" mob to get item.
CRAZY BOY
Is there someone that can add Looting the chests to the profile?

edit: or is there a explanation somewhere how to edit/change duty profiles.
Pages: 1 2