MMOMinion

Full Version: Tempted to go 4...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, I play the game for fun but things get old soon when you max level all classes, complete main sstory quest line and any other side story quests... so... I'm planning on buying 3 more accounts and start my own party :)

Just wanted to see if the experienced minions can give me their freebies in regards to the setup process, not the walkthru but the things that would have helped you if you knew when you started, like not naming the 4 toons : This Ismy, Final Ftsy, Bot Ing, Par Ty...
(11-05-2014, 01:44 AM)eacosta Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys, I play the game for fun but things get old soon when you max level all classes, complete main sstory quest line and any other side story quests... so... I'm planning on buying 3 more accounts and start my own party :)

Just wanted to see if the experienced minions can give me their freebies in regards to the setup process, not the walkthru but the things that would have helped you if you knew when you started, like not naming the 4 toons : This Ismy, Final Ftsy, Bot Ing, Par Ty...

Posted by onplanetmars

For first time team builders here's some tips:
1. create characters with unique names but somewhat generic. NEVER something that would draw attention. I've actually seen BLMs in Ul'dah with Surname Aaa, Bbb, Ccc, Ddd.
2. DONT BE LAZY! Create characters of different races. 4 Clones running around together on same job attracts WAY too much attention.

3. DO NOT JOIN A FC & DENY ALL FRIEND REQUESTS. It may seem like a good idea to get that little xp buff when you're first leveling but everyone on those lists will see how much time you're in dungeons and report you.

These are 3 stupid mistakes I made when I first got the bot and guess what, I got a 72hr suspension.

There should be a window that pops up in red when you buy the bot with best practices like this. Otherwise, the white knights are gonna go on a hypocritical report bender fueled by red bull and pizzahut. Also, the fkin' auto AFK.... I was farming atmas last week and just had to stop cuz this idiot was botting FATEs with AFK flag next to me and I didn't want to be associated.
Seconded on point #2. I leveled up my 3 accounts as BRD, SMN, and BLM.

ISBoxer broadcasting mode (Alt+Shift+R) will be your best friend. Learn how to use it efficiently with quest turn-in. Do your main scenario quest across all toons. It pays off in the long run, unless you're in for crash-and-burn.
(11-05-2014, 02:27 AM)soul-drive Wrote: [ -> ]Seconded on point #2. I leveled up my 3 accounts as BRD, SMN, and BLM.

ISBoxer broadcasting mode (Alt+Shift+R) will be your best friend. Learn how to use it efficiently with quest turn-in. Do your main scenario quest across all toons. It pays off in the long run, unless you're in for crash-and-burn.

or you can just use quest helper in the bot :P