MMOMinion

Full Version: gui launcher and muiltiple accounts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I created a second FF account on the same SE account as suggested in this thread:
http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-New-char...6#pid80046

Now the gui launcher hangs when it selects the data center. I get a pop up asking if I want to use FFXIV account 1 or FFXIV account 2. Unless I manually select which one I want the gui launcher will close the game and try again. This will create a problem because I have been 90k'ing alot lately. Is there any way to get it to select the right account or do I need to wait for an update?
correct as i answered in your other thread. This is a bigg nono. You never want to link multiple bots to the same service account. one gets banned they all get banned. instead you should of just made an outloo.com account and made email alias. i have 4 email accounts to run 40 bots. Multiple service accounts under 1 log in is not supported. The information for that menu would need to be RE'ed. And to do that they would need to make the same mistake you did to get that menu. I would suggest just getting more accounts and this time not linking them. Or you just have to use the Attach button, and manually select the server.