MMOMinion

Full Version: Limsa 1-15 Hanging
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, just started 2 new chars and one of them is using the Limsa 1-15 profile. There's been several times where the profile just kinda hangs and tries to skip to the next step. It isn't a huge issue as I'm not afk, but I'm currently running the Grid profile on the other new character and I haven't run into a single problem.

If you need more info let me know, It's happened 4 or 5 times and I'm currently up to quest ID 471, not sure if there's a log or anything where I can show you where it's hung. Sometimes restarting ffxiv and the bot will help, turning the bot on and off never helps, and sometimes I just have to manually do the step it's stuck on.

If you get around to fixing it great, if not it's still pretty awesome as this is pretty minor babysitting. Just thought I'd let you know.
yeah i have the same problem. I think it might be a server problem like it took longer to load and the bot decided to go to the next step when it actually wasnt finish. I will just manually do that step and it will continue afterwards.