MMOMinion

Full Version: Need an ELI5 on gathering Shards.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I tried attempting to do this myself and it seems to gather shards but it never uses any wards skills and seems to use the gathering up ones. Also. Does it just walk to the location for each node? Is there a way to set it so that it mounts up and runs up to the next node? (Mount was toggled)
you need a skill profile to use skills.

as for your mount both use mount should be toggled and under that you should select which mount. beneath that is the mount distance, if the locations are under that distance from each other no it will not mount up.
(11-05-2014, 04:01 PM)dedfrogz Wrote: [ -> ]you need a skill profile to use skills.

as for your mount both use mount should be toggled and under that you should select which mount. beneath that is the mount distance, if the locations are under that distance from each other no it will not mount up.

yeah but the problem is that it keep using a whole bunch of other skills and not using any of the "ward" skills. How do i make it so that it only uses a certain "ward" skill for shards?
As he said, you need a modified skill profile that uses the Ward skills. Not all skill profiles are designed to use the wards, including the one you're attempting to use.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jk26ljisqn7lh5...e.lua?dl=0

If you open Advanced Settings > Skill Manager, you can edit the ward skills here to be used when the node has the appropriate "Has Item". This one is set up for clusters or crystals right now, but if you want shards, you'll need to change the item name to correspond.