MMOMinion

Full Version: Security Tokens
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have four accounts and use a seperate device to login to each character (two phones, nvidia shield, and another android device). This is annoying when my accounts get 90k'd or I have to relog for other reasons. I need the security tokens because I login from different computers on a regular basis and the only way to not get locked-out is with security tokens. So... is there a way to put multiple tokens on one phone or one device so I don't have to have 4 devices with me that contains the software to login?
that is incorrect. i log in from multiple computers all the time. once an IP gets saved you can log in wiht same Password from different computers. especially if its on a regular basiss. I do this all the time.
Hmm.. once I get the email stating I need to redo my password because of suspicious activity it works on that computer. But when I go back to the previous computer I was on it forgets that was a computer. But for you this works?
what you have to do is change the password with the email they send you. then go back and change the password back to what it was before you got the email. then it will work on both computers.
Great, I'll try that.