MMOMinion

Full Version: Fate Priority Svara and DD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi, i'm doing fate in cohertas and northen thanalan but it seems bot grinds fates without priority to svara fate or dark device.

i mean,
most important thing is that in the dark device fate, after the second chain of it, the final boss makes 30 seconds to appear and in the meantime mmo bot instatly summon chocobo and go to another fate loosing 40k exp every time DD is up (1 time per hour). How we can optimize this telling the bot to wait a sec THERE so it keep exping in that fate before going to another location? Can we do it with markers or something?

thankks
Yeah, noticed that too. FATE Prio would be awesome.

AFK Fates in North Thanalan been so bad with all that AoE from Bombs and Coblyn killed me a lot, mainly because the bot only evades the AoEs of the current Target.
I'll see what can be done about the chain fates.

The bot evades the AOEs of all mobs near it. It does not evade them in consideration of each other, however, which is what everybody wants, which is not going to happen any time soon.
thank you ace!

avoiding aoe is just fine but if u could do something for chained fate.. that... would be awesome :D

:P