MMOMinion

Full Version: Melee in duty mode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there, I'm trying to level my ninja in duty mode with other ranged but the problem I keep running into is that on longer duties (ie: haukke) it eventually gets kicked from being idle for 10 minutes.

I did some searching on the forums and read that Jackie said there was a check for melee and if they aren't within melee range, they can't cast anything. I tried the fix they suggested (adding a code in the ffxiv-helpers.lua) but everytime I open mmominion it just updates and reverts it back to normal.

Is there anything I can do to prevent the afk kick, perhaps bypass that melee check range so I can auto-cast some skills?

thanks for the help.
(11-05-2014, 11:59 PM)Deathl1ke Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there, I'm trying to level my ninja in duty mode with other ranged but the problem I keep running into is that on longer duties (ie: haukke) it eventually gets kicked from being idle for 10 minutes.

I did some searching on the forums and read that Jackie said there was a check for melee and if they aren't within melee range, they can't cast anything. I tried the fix they suggested (adding a code in the ffxiv-helpers.lua) but everytime I open mmominion it just updates and reverts it back to normal.

Is there anything I can do to prevent the afk kick, perhaps bypass that melee check range so I can auto-cast some skills?

thanks for the help.

[Image: 4a280128ec.jpg]