MMOMinion

Full Version: Ninja Profile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Prior to the last update the ninja profile was working awesome! ...and now...as I try to farm Fates I'm noticing that he keeps trying to spam a single skill...it almost looks like Huton's beginning cast animation, but it never finishes...and it continues to interrupt everything else...so I get in 1 or 2 basic attacks every minute or so.

Any ideas?
Ninjutsu's are sort of a special snowflake skill, and they probably need to have a player minimum level set on them.
Yeah, they prolly changed something for NIN, it keeps spamming Huton.
Did they adjust the dmg while using dancing edge at flank? As far as I know there is no difference no matter what position you are before this patch and someone said it was just a bug for NA server?
There is no different where you are for the combo bonus 10% slash resist but if you want the 260 potency for the damage you have to be at flank.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/u8q68ux7aqpqk1...a.lua?dl=0

This is one with level filters, see if the spamming issue still occurs.
(11-06-2014, 06:01 PM)crayfish Wrote: [ -> ]There is no different where you are for the combo bonus 10% slash resist but if you want the 260 potency for the damage you have to be at flank.
no, I just confirmed it.. they didn't change it. you will have same damage deal no matter you are behind or flank with dancing edge, even they said so in the description..
Newest patch seems to have resolved it! Thanks!