MMOMinion

Full Version: Auto Queue / Looting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been having a few issues and I couldn't find help elsewhere or a thread that already existed explaining my issue. I was hesitant to waste anyone's time but it's actually becoming quite a nuisance...

My bot will not auto queue for dungeons even though, from what I and others can see, it should do so with the options I have selected. If I am leader, I have to manually queue for each attempt.

The second issue is in regards to looting. For some reason, even when set to Pass, it rolls on certain items. When set to Any last night in Shiva, it was only rolling on accessories and then people had to wait for the weapons to time out because I wasn't rolling on them apparently.

Any ideas?
it could be a lag issue with the rolling. the bot rolls Need greed pass. when set to any if it does it to fast or you lag in game. it wont regester the rolls. for teh queue are you in duty mode do you have the correct profile loaded with the mapid for the zone?
in regards to looting i have noticed a minor issue also, i have been adding a extra loot task in profiles to combat this. but what happens is if a chest drops more then 1 item the leader will lot on the first item then exit shortly after, and sometime it will start to leave before the loot goes out. 90% of the time that first item will go out before leader exits but the 2nd item doesn't get lotted.

as i said above i have been just adding a extra loot task at the end of the profiles i make/use. i just copy and paste the loot task at the end of profile and change the task number to 1 higher. this has fixed the problem and that's what i used to get everyone to lot both weapon and acc from shiva in the profile i made/posted.
I'm running the same profile as everyone else that's in my party.

For example, even when set to Pass in Turn 2, it would pass on the Allagan Silk or whatever dropped, but completely ignore the gear items and just sit there until they time out.

In Shiva the other day, it would roll on the accessories but not the weapons. This even after the accessories would go out. I know it does one item at a time, but even after the first goes out it doesn't roll on the next.

I've done fresh installs more than four times and this issue persists.

The auto queue issue has been resolved, I was simply not stopping/starting the bot after selecting the profile.

The Looting issue, however, is quite troubling. No one I play with can figure it out so I turned here. I don't see lag being the issue considering it rolls on the first item and ignores the second in things like Shiva and it loots on money drops but ignores other drops completely in Turn 2.

Thanks for the time you've put in so far, and I hope you can assist further.
...... when the loot window pops up the bot rolls what every you have selected. be that pass need greed or any. it doesnt know if the game excepted the roll or not. It just goes Need, Greed, Pass (if set to any) kinda fast one right after another. So if you have it set to pass. and some times it passes some times it doesnt its because it either did it to fast or because of lag or the game just didnt accept the roll. the bot doesnt know this. being that the others are running same as you and are working fine, screems its something on your computer either your lagging to the server or you have imput lag cause your computer is straining to hard. how many copies of hte game are you running?
Typically only one, but sometimes two.

This PC isn't strained in the least running even up to 3-4 characters at once. I'm hardly ever running at more than 50% of my operating capacity.

I'm aware that the issue is probably in my files, be it a corruption or missing file or whatever, I'm just not having any luck identifying what that is.

Server lag is hardly ever an issue and this problem persists at all times. If I were experiencing lag all the time it would be apparent in my game play and it isnt.
thats true it could be some sort of imput lag I think ace put out a patch for some loot stuff maybe this will solve your issue.