MMOMinion

Full Version: Request Ninja Profile (Good DPS)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking for a maximized ninja profile, that actually optimizes skills/timing and could compete with doing it manually. Tried and dicked around with the profiles on the LUA forum, but they just meh. Not good enough.

Wanting at least 460 DPS on dummy. Best i've gotten is 420.

"cant offer to pay no WTB/WTS"
The official one was updated yesterday, and skill manager was updated with to optimize buff-weaving, so, see how much closer you are with those.
Just tested it out...not even 400dps at i110. Doesn't do trick attack or suiton at all.
Thenit I have one that I can share with you but it's single target only, I prefer to have the flexibility for multi-target myself.

I get about 470 with HA Cleaver and melded i110
(11-09-2014, 06:05 AM)Jinsuko Wrote: [ -> ]Thenit I have one that I can share with you but it's single target only, I prefer to have the flexibility for multi-target myself.

Can you post it??
(11-07-2014, 06:10 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]The official one was updated yesterday, and skill manager was updated with to optimize buff-weaving, so, see how much closer you are with those.
Will this update require me to adjust my profile or is there no need to?

(11-09-2014, 06:05 AM)Jinsuko Wrote: [ -> ]Thenit I have one that I can share with you but it's single target only, I prefer to have the flexibility for multi-target myself.

I'd love to see your profile. If mudras don't screw up I can pull 440-450 on a 10min parse. More SS would probably boost me up as my TP stays pretty high

I would like to see this as well

Add me to the list.