MMOMinion

Full Version: Grind that works in duty?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm using "Grind" sometimes in duty and it works.. but not all the time.. I noticed that it only attacks the small adds/monsters but not the boss.

For example, I ran Syrcus and did Grind while running manually. It only attacks the monsters before the boss or the bosses' adds. Never the actual boss.

If we can't bot in duty solo, can we at least get this auto-attack modes in duty?

Party-Grind would be great in duties since it follows the leader and attacks what they attack. But for some reason, it doesn't work at all in dungeons.

SmileSmileSmile
You will need to make a nav mesh if you want Party grind mode to work properly in dungeons. Since there are no made meshes, before you leave an instance you can take the time to make a mesh so the bot can properly follow and attack in Party grind mode.
party grind isnt supported fro duty mode. If you want to do duty mode i suggest doing it with 3 other bots or minion users. If you want to play in a duty mode then use assist. Partygrind or grind mode will not queue for the duty so you have to be at the keyboard already so whats the use of trying to use grind mode?
(11-10-2014, 03:09 AM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]party grind isnt supported fro duty mode. If you want to do duty mode i suggest doing it with 3 other bots or minion users. If you want to play in a duty mode then use assist. Partygrind or grind mode will not queue for the duty so you have to be at the keyboard already so whats the use of trying to use grind mode?

I understand that. That's actually my point. For lazy people like me, who would sometimes rather just watch a youtube video than pressing keys over and over.. or maybe a gamer chef, who is always cooking but want to keep his character's gears updated. ThumbsUp

For mentally reasons; people who avoid stress (players mistakes or restarts) can use this mode while they are participating in dungeons like Syrcus or any other long runs.
why not just use assist mode it will do the rotation for you so no pressing buttons over and over. Grind mode or party mode couldnt be controlled correctly in dungeons atm. You will be called out as a bot super easy if you use grind mode or party grind mode in duty solo.
(11-10-2014, 03:23 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]why not just use assist mode it will do the rotation for you so no pressing buttons over and over. Grind mode or party mode couldnt be controlled correctly in dungeons atm. You will be called out as a bot super easy if you use grind mode or party grind mode in duty solo.

Assist Mode is really good. But the thing is, I have to manually face the enemy in order for the bot to attack. Also, for the melee, you have to get closer.

For bonus, it will be better if the bot can follow the party around. Snicker
(11-10-2014, 05:14 PM)vilcheat Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-10-2014, 03:23 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]why not just use assist mode it will do the rotation for you so no pressing buttons over and over. Grind mode or party mode couldnt be controlled correctly in dungeons atm. You will be called out as a bot super easy if you use grind mode or party grind mode in duty solo.

Assist Mode is really good. But the thing is, I have to manually face the enemy in order for the bot to attack. Also, for the melee, you have to get closer.

For bonus, it will be better if the bot can follow the party around. Snicker

It starts to look really obvious if you do it non-stop. Then you will either get reported/banned or continuously vote-kicked.
How would you use the bot to follow the party around? Is that even possible? I've used target party leader but it never follows them.
(11-10-2014, 05:43 PM)shinseiryu Wrote: [ -> ]It starts to look really obvious if you do it non-stop. Then you will either get reported/banned or continuously vote-kicked.

How about when the enemy walks pass you or your line of sight, and you suddenly stop attacking? :o
(11-10-2014, 11:11 PM)Tyalangan Wrote: [ -> ]How would you use the bot to follow the party around? Is that even possible? I've used target party leader but it never follows them.
The bot only walks on it's own when there is a NavMesh. There are no NavMeshes in Dungeons yet (and won't be prolly).
Dungeons are only meant to be teleported in with other bots atm.