MMOMinion

Full Version: Client Crash on Bot Attach (Reopened! T.T)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Herrow~

Title says it all and I made it rhyme for funsies. :3

It's really weird, I can attach minion to one of my accounts, but as soon as it starts to attach to either of my other 2 is immediately freezes and crashes their games. Tried running them after the working account, same time, before, alone, ran the bot as admin and such as well, tried attaching on different jobs in different zones and with different keycodes (I have 2 active keys for dualboxing) and still the same result. Both keys work fine on my one account. As the bot works fine overnight and throughout the day on one account I'm fairly certain it's nothing with my network/firewall. I've also tried removing the bot and redownloading+updating it to the same results. I've even tried using friends' versions of the bot with the exact same results. I'm out of ideas. :(

I do also find it rather strange that I can launch the bot from the GUI_launcher file but not from the _updater file as I have in the past.

prz2halp! <3
goodness

thought I was only one with this problem.
Bot ran perfectly early for half a day.
Went to dinner and start bot back up with the same issue you stated...
If you run multiple accounts/bots, I think it is best to assign 1 keycode per account and don't flip around. Whenever you have a keycode already in use and try to attach another bot if they keycode is already in use it will crash on attach.
(11-10-2014, 05:46 PM)shinseiryu Wrote: [ -> ]If you run multiple accounts/bots, I think it is best to assign 1 keycode per account and don't flip around. Whenever you have a keycode already in use and try to attach another bot if they keycode is already in use it will crash on attach.

Done it for a while in the past with just 1 key for 2 accounts, but even then I've only used my 2nd key for the 2nd account till I was testing it on the primary. Might be but I doubt it ;;

After some tests answer is no. lol
So sorry for double, but I just tested with a friend of mine and he WAS able to logon to the character in question and attach the bot with her normal keycode. However upon resetting her and whatnot and trying on my PC, same thing, freeze as soon as it tried to attach and crashes.

To clarify I don't mean it gives me the login box and all that. It crashes at the usual FPS drop that accompanies attaching the bot, but it never drops FPS is just kills the process. So yeah hyper levels of confused, is there a temp file somewhere I need to reset the way minion interacts with 14?

And for an edit I swapped to windowed mode (again, I've tried it before) and shit's magically working. My brain is blowing up trying to comprehend any of this but I guess if you have similar issues go from borderless to fullscreen to windowed and attach again.

BOT Y U DO DIS
the 1st think that's posted in the tutorial under troubleshooting is

If you experience Problems or Crashes at any point or if the Minion-UI is not showing up in the game, read the following points.
1)Run FFXIV in windowed mode, not in fullscreen.
Yeah I tried that, windowed, borderless, fullscreen, on all different characters and such. It's not working again as of this morning so I'm even more confused as to what the hell is going on lol. Left her on all night, got CNJ up to 25, my net cut out for a few minutes then I'm back to crashing even with the whole switching around of stuff. T.T;;;
Insta crashing or crashes after a time?
i have the same problem. mine crashes instantly when i attach the bot.
Curse Voice was the culprit, closed it before attaching and it works~ Issue now is grind isn't working but I'll get that one done eventually. lol
Pages: 1 2