MMOMinion

Full Version: how many bots per IP ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

i'm thinking about having more teams on my computer, is it risky to run more than 4 accounts on the same IP ?

thx
No one use more than 4 bots ?
People are running up to 20 accounts on one PC and on one CC, nothing happened in months.
i run 48 bots 24 on each computer. all from same router
Wow how can you launch so much bots, i can only launch 8 and i get a big lag ! with this big conf :

W8.1
CPU : I7 4770 @3.40Ghz per CPu (8 cpu) i'm at 70% cpu usage with 8 bots ?!
Vid : Geforce GTX 460 SE
Ram : 16Go

What's the problem ? perhaps the IDE disk ?? i've ordered a SSD but i'm not sure the problem come from the disk :(
first that 4770 isnt 8 core its 4 core 4 virtual cores thats not the same as 8 phyical cores. I run amd 8350 wtih 8 physical cores 4.0 ghz 32 gigs of ram and a r 270x graphic card. but really with disable render and minimized im only using like 70% of the CPU like 40% of the mem.
Yes you are right, i think the processor is not a problem for me, with 8 bots i only use 40% to 50% Cpu. But when i tick off "disable rendering" on 1 client it is unplayble (to slow and freezes). I just changed my Disk for a SSD and i still have this problem :(

But yes, with disable rendering and clients down it work great.