MMOMinion

Full Version: Turn 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
So here we go, as noone else posted this yet I'd like to share this.

A Turn 7 Profile!

This profile needs 1 WHM and 7 BRD's/BLM's - I attached the Profiles I am using in the .rar!

Simply get the Profile, replace the 2 .lua files in your luamods/ffxivminion folder after Attaching the Bot and reload ingame. (Note: You'll need to do this every time you reattach the bot, since the auto-update will overwrite those 2 files.)

Thanks to: Ace for bringing the changes needed to get this profile working and my mates on Cerberus for consecutive trying as well as TP'ing it manually so I can get all the Data I wanted. Same goes to the guys on Behemoth working on the same Issue while I did and finding solutions together ;)

Another sidenote: The profile will only open 1 treasure. That treasure is the one with sands and oils in (Yes, I did attempt to change this and No, i wasn't able to fix this).

Happy botting.
Thanks for uploading. I have a profile also that I was planning to release later after a few more tests that is looting both chests. Will see if I can encorporate it and upload after.
Omg, you two deserve a minionbot award of the year ^^
Just been testing mine again. Can fully afk without needing to change files around but your chars will die.
I just leave the Prosector until it is absorbed. I kill it in 8 minutes flat.

Having issues again with looting. There is a problem looting multiple item chests. Minion doesn't seem to handle it. Chest 2 drops 4 items but was getting stuck even looting the first item.

I can post my profile here if there is interest.
(11-11-2014, 11:40 AM)kitanoi Wrote: [ -> ]Just been testing mine again. Can fully afk without needing to change files around but your chars will die.

Having issues again with looting. There is a problem looting multiple item chests. Minion doesn't seem to handle it. Chest 2 drops 4 items but was getting stuck even looting the first item.

Some chars will die on the profile I poosted, too. But I encountered the problem that the Prosector, if it gets absorbed with not being killed, passes Petrification to Melusine and I don't really like that ;)
(11-11-2014, 01:30 PM)saik1992 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-11-2014, 11:40 AM)kitanoi Wrote: [ -> ]Just been testing mine again. Can fully afk without needing to change files around but your chars will die.

Some chars will die on the profile I poosted, too. But I encountered the problem that the Prosector, if it gets absorbed with not being killed, passes Petrification to Melusine and I don't really like that ;)

This is true, I found that I was always able to kill before Melu would use Petrifaction though.

Are you finding that all loot is lotted on in the chest you open?
nice work saik1992
Wow, Great work you guys! I got a friend coming back with 4 who is gonna be pretty excited we get to play in newer content. Can't wait to have some i110 friends. =)
(11-11-2014, 01:42 PM)kitanoi Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-11-2014, 01:30 PM)saik1992 Wrote: [ -> ]

This is true, I found that I was always able to kill before Melu would use Petrifaction though.

Are you finding that all loot is lotted on in the chest you open?

Yes. The Duty_task lua i posted contains a let's say "beta-ish" looting rework that Ace made by request since loot fucked up alot people. And it is working really good!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0fg1xe0hj1s046....info?dl=0

here's the one i was working on pretty much the same as saik1992 but fixed the looting issue with both chests. if still not looting adjust the waitTime at the pause for loot
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6