MMOMinion

Full Version: Click to Teleport problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It was working fine until I couldn't teleport far from my character anymore. At first, I thought it was just getting hard to click or my keyboard having problem, because there is a time that it's working. Then I noticed something.. If I click somewhere close to my char, it works, but if I keep far, it doesn't. Is there any reason to this? or any way to solve this?
you need a mesh loaded and it needs to cover the area where you want to teleport to. otherwise its only working short distance.
(11-12-2014, 08:20 AM)HansW Wrote: [ -> ]you need a mesh loaded and it needs to cover the area where you want to teleport to. otherwise its only working short distance.

It was already loaded. Plus, I was already standing idle for around 5min. It must have loaded.. Still won't tp me.
(11-12-2014, 03:28 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]Go into your Navigation folder, and delete the .nx2 file for that mesh, then reload lua modules and let it recreate.

Ok, I tried that. First, I deleted the .nx2 file and reloaded, but it didn't recreate and didn't work so I just closed the game and tried to update it instead. It did recreate but can still only teleport an inch (if you were to measure from the map) from my character.
Second suggestion would be to delete the mesh altogether, (the .obj,.nx2,.nxi files) and let it auto update from server.
As Hans said, it can really only be a mesh issue, or you're clicking somewhere that no mesh exists.
Ok, so I think this goes for any maps.. I don't know what's going on..
so you are using the ctrl+shfit+click on map?
(11-14-2014, 03:49 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]so you are using the ctrl+shfit+click on map?

yes

I learned something new.. I tried switching computers with different accounts. Both has minion. It's only happening in one account.... So I don't think it's the files.
Make sure it's the M map, not the mini map.
If you click the "show NavMesh" and "show Triangles" in the "Mesh Manager", do you see the Mesh and yellow Triangles?

Can you double check that and report back please?
Pages: 1 2