MMOMinion

Full Version: Hunt Mode help?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

I'm curious about trying out Hunt Mode now that I've resubbed to XIV. Can anyone help me set it up? I have no idea where to start and there doesn't seem to be much info on the forums.

Is it AFKable at all? What are the marker things about?

Thanks.
you place markers around the entire map the bot will go from marker to marker trying to find a hunt mob
once it does it will attack that mob. If it gets to the end of the markers and there is no hunt mob it will switch zones and do the markers on the new zone.
Ok.. I'm not sure what I have done wrong... I did setup 10 markers and I watched the bot run right pass a RANK-B mob. Not sure why it didn't engage...

FYI: I am just returning to FFXIV maybe there is something I'm missing in the game itself - I DID complete the unlock questline already.
Same problem here. It just runs through mobs (I'm trying to farm B-ranks) and doesn't attack anything. Can anyone help please?
You can't "farm" B ranks anymore. I mean you can, but you're not getting anything out of it.
I need 700 more for achievement. Want to complete it before 3.0