MMOMinion

Full Version: Storyline broke, any idea how to save this char?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was running quest profile 24-27. There is this one quest near fallguard float that asks you to bomb sth then pick up the stuff on the ground. When I went back turning it in, it happens too fast, and the quest items required for turning in just disappeared. But the quest itself remained unfinished.....Which means I can see a green check on NPC's head, but actually can not turn it in, because I lost the quest items.

Storyline can not be abandoned, if this can not be fixed, it basically means this is the end for this char. Anyone had this issue or knew about it before? Really need some ideas.

Also I can't ask official support, cause its just simply turning myself in for a ban.
Basically same thing happened to me on a different quest. I opened a ticket to get the quest item restored but after two weeks nothing was happening even with a reminder message every day. Eventually cancelled the account.

Sorry to say, but the account is basically dead unless you can get the Item restored which is never gonna happen.
just delete the character and start over.
i submitted a bug report on the ffxiv forums and excluded the imformation regarding the bot obviously and then 3 weeks later the GM contacted me in game and gave me the item.