MMOMinion

Full Version: Bug in duty mode in Satasha HM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've noticed a bug in duty mode or an error.

While creating Satasha HM duty profile, I've noticed that if a tent grabs one of your character. your skills get blocked out like they are innactive, the char still targets kracken and tent's as they spawn just cannot use any skills or attack. if clicked manually says cannot use at this moment like you're still in the throwing animation, (wish doesnt happen since bot keeps you at location) well anyways, you dont get hit by the whirlwinds at all unless you get grabbed by a tent. then you die and usually another toon, where as you die and then you retele to location only thing is, you dont attack anymore... the other toon that has died respawns and goes straight back to attacking no prob.

just thought i'd share... this makes my profile about 16mins long, and i havent done tweaking to make shorter..

Would be even faster if 1dps wasnt out of the fight 4/5th of the last fight.

(11-15-2014, 01:18 AM)jbrawley1 Wrote: [ -> ]I've noticed a bug in duty mode or an error.

While creating Satasha HM duty profile, I've noticed that if a tent grabs one of your character. your skills get blocked out like they are innactive, the char still targets kracken and tent's as they spawn just cannot use any skills or attack. if clicked manually says cannot use at this moment like you're still in the throwing animation, (wish doesnt happen since bot keeps you at location) well anyways, you dont get hit by the whirlwinds at all unless you get grabbed by a tent. then you die and usually another toon, where as you die and then you retele to location only thing is, you dont attack anymore... the other toon that has died respawns and goes straight back to attacking no prob.
Toon that gets grabbed also doesnt leave instance when kraken does die.

just thought i'd share... this makes my profile about 16mins long, and i havent done tweaking to make shorter..

Would be even faster if 1dps wasnt out of the fight 4/5th of the last fight.
Add a step so if you get the debuff you teleport to a certain place to resync and then teleport back to save.