MMOMinion

Full Version: Been gone awhile, is botting still safe?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im sure this seems like a frequent question but i've been gone since 2.2 and was wondering if square has cracked down on botting any harder. Normally I wouldnt assume so but I noticed shards on my server are around 60gil each, when back in 2.2 they were around 7 at the most
Has been some Bans recently but mostly from gil farming it seems.

Shard prices will be up because of the new crafting not because of the bans.

Same with gil prices.
Botting's never been safe, alway run the risk of being banned/suspended, just have to play it safe and minimize the risk of being reported, but never safe

It's like driving while texting on a cell phone, is it safe? a matter of time before you bump into the car in front of you for not paying attention or getting caught by the police for using it

7 gil a shard?? wow would like to know which server is that...
Yea I guess safe wasn't the word I should have used, I guess I really wanted to know if they cracked down harder on catching people

And the server is ultros, I remember being pissed because wind shards and crystals were under 10gil a piece, but i couldnt complain too much since it was free profit
im still running the same bots i had since launch gil farming 24/7. if thats any way to show how the ban rate is.