MMOMinion

Full Version: Color coding Skill Manager entries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, would it be possible to add a color coding to entries on Skill Manager (and probably Mesh manager) item list?
- Make currently selected item have a different background (darker or lighter, doesn't matter)
- (optional) maybe have font of disabled items (IsEnabled=0) as either darker or yellow/orange/red?
- (optional) maybe add * in front of ability name with unsaved changes made to it

When editing a skill manager profile with many items and some repeating several times (for example ninja Mudras or crafting skills) it is hard to tell if you clicked this Jin skill or that Jin skill after you take your eyes off it.
No, use the Alias field to differentiate the text.
(11-15-2014, 05:26 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]No, use the Alias field to differentiate the text.

I can't see an 'Alias field' in either of these windows (screenshot below). Maybe we're talking about two different things.
To provide example, I've added 7 Adloquinums to the list, I bet you can't tell which one I've clicked.
[Image: 4ec1bec247.jpg]
Recent addition, maybe it hasn't made its way into the launcher yet, I'll ask.

http://i.imgur.com/6XOnno3.png

Color coding might be possible when the new GUI gets implemented, but there's no timeline on that.
(11-16-2014, 01:24 AM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]Recent addition, maybe it hasn't made its way into the launcher yet, I'll ask.

http://i.imgur.com/6XOnno3.png

Color coding might be possible when the new GUI gets implemented, but there's no timeline on that.
Thanks, it isn't implemented yet in official build. Adding Alias is nice, I kinda wanted a field where you could put a note "what does this do, why the hell it's on the list in this exact spot".
I'm more used to editing xml and lua files directly, but skill manager profile file structure is too unfriendly to do that, so I'm stuck with the gui.
I was thinking the same thing about descriptions but for the filters. e.g. filter 1 "AoE off" Gets a bit confusing remembering what filter does what on what profile lol. Anyway looks like good stuff coming soon.
To add to that, we need more filters! I'd make do with probably 4... ^^