MMOMinion

Full Version: Duty Profile Bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I posted this in General by accident yesterday.
Quote:I've noticed a bug in duty mode or an error.

While creating Satasha HM duty profile, I've noticed that if a tent grabs one of your character. your skills get blocked out like they are innactive, the char still targets kracken and tent's as they spawn just cannot use any skills or attack. if clicked manually says cannot use at this moment like you're still in the throwing animation, (wish doesnt happen since bot keeps you at location) well anyways, you dont get hit by the whirlwinds at all unless you get grabbed by a tent. then you die and usually another toon, where as you die and then you retele to location only thing is, you dont attack anymore... the other toon that has died respawns and goes straight back to attacking no prob.
Toon that gets grabbed also doesnt leave instance when kraken does die.

Tonight I'll mess with locations so that maybe toons dont get grabbed at all. but just thought i'd share
not sure how this is a bug when your character gets trapped its trapped. similar to Titan and the gaol
(11-15-2014, 03:58 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]not sure how this is a bug when your character gets trapped its trapped. similar to Titan and the gaol

so if you normally run the map, you get picked up, and tossed to right in front of kraken, and then u can move and do other things.

within duty mode once this happens the bot stops working...
wont leave until 10min timeout, wont attack,

does that make more sense Jackie? I know you don't do story mode so im assuming you've just never ran Satasha HM and don't know what im talking about.
i gotcha. now have you tried independant profile.