MMOMinion

Full Version: Game doesn't open after bot attaches
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I'm not sure if these problems are related, but my game doesn't open past the Square Enix screen when running the bot. Also, sometimes the bot client will crash with an error that says, "Access is denied." The only way I can get it to work after is to restart my computer. Then if the bot doesn't work the first time, I have to restart again until I can get it to attach the first time after restart.

I'm running in Windowed fullscreen mode with two accounts and two keys. Each account uses a different key and I never switch them.

Any ideas on what could cause these issues? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I'm using Windows 8.1 with the most current updates. (Automatically runs weekly)

My antivirus is McAfee AntiVirus Plus. Also set to update weekly. However, I've made exceptions for both FFXIVMinion and the game client.

I also thought it may be one of these issues but that wouldn't explain why it can only work the first time after powering on the machine. This doesn't occur on my other (less robust) machine.

I think it has something to do with failing to authenticate my bot keys, thus the "Access is denied" error. Is there a support section where I could get new keys to see if the problem persists?
If you think its a bot key issue, delete the CFG files in your MMOMinion folder and let it generate a new one at next login.