MMOMinion

Full Version: where is the directory folder for mmominion?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
sorry im having a hard time finding the folder to put in some profiles and meshes i downloaded. been a while since i used the bot. i cant find the folder under downloads, my documents, program files, and program files x86...all i can find is my desktop launcher and even that wont take me to the folder location of where everything is installed.

so where is the set default install folder for the bot? thanks in advance.
(11-17-2014, 01:53 AM)Suarez Wrote: [ -> ]sorry im having a hard time finding the folder to put in some profiles and meshes i downloaded. been a while since i used the bot. i cant find the folder under downloads, my documents, program files, and program files x86...all i can find is my desktop launcher and even that wont take me to the folder location of where everything is installed.

so where is the set default install folder for the bot? thanks in advance.

right click on the launcher go to properties and under "Start in:" is where its located.

Default location is where ever you have the update file that you launched. it puts in same place.
even when i right click and property the file location is set to homegroup/desktop/ffxiv launcher... theres still no folders for meshes, profiles, etc... also re downloaded and its location went to C:\Users\suarez\AppData\Local\Temp , and even on there there aren't any of the folder im looking for, a little more help please? could you tell me where yours is located?
thanks, that worked, just had to unzip it... no idea why since i've been using the bot for over a year without deleting it and got everything level 50 from using it and ive been using it for the past 2 weeks, so im not new to it, but im not sure where the original folders went, but these created new ones so that pretty much solved my problem, thanks again.