MMOMinion

Full Version: Is it possible to use Minion on a different character?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Possibly a newb question, but I've searched and my keywords weren't pulling anything helpful to me so I must ask.

My minion works fine on my account/characters I've made, but my friend wanted to try it out before he buys so I was going to let him use it for a day (even on my computer and everything), but every time we try and attach while on his account, the game freezes and closes to desktop (I have nothing up that should/can CTD the game).

Is my minion only useable by my account only?

Please and thanks in advance Happy

PS:

While I'm at it, can someone quickly tell me again how to disable auto-login? I know there are threads up somewhere, but did a quick search via google and the search here and "disable auto login" wasn't pullin what I needed. Super thanks in advance.
you can only launch 1 key at a time. as long as you are only using that key 1 time then it doesnt matter What account that key launches. you probably didnt set up the gui_Launcher correctly with his account info. also if its the first time he has ever logged in to your computer with his account he will need to do it with out the bot the first time so that he gets the reset password email. Then you can set up the gui launcher with the new info and log in.
Minion autologin is a checkbox when you login if you check that box theres a line in the CFG file generated for login.
Change ffxivminionautoload: true, to ffxivminionautoload: false, or just delete the CFG file and let it generate a new one at next login.

In regards to the multiple accounts, I use tokens on any accounts i have so the gui launcher doesn't work for me. However it does have a function for manually attaching the bot. Launch FFXIV, after it loads, login to your character of choice, click Attach Bot. This will allow you to manually control what session is being botted. This works even if your loading multiple bots on the same machine, it will just ask you what session you want the bot to attach to.
Thanks for the reply guys--we couldn't figure out why it was happening, but a restart of the pc fixed it and we were able to attach after restart.

If all else fails, restart and pray, is what this has taught me.