MMOMinion

Full Version: Platinum Ore Gathering issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For some reason, it's not working on Platinum Ore... I set it up the same way i set up all my unsp. spot, but it only teleport to the zone and just sit there. It's not going to the mark and wait or even going to the mark when it's up. The Bot only start working if i click on it and hit once at least.

any idea, what i'm doing wrong?
make sure you have hte correct mesh loaded.... its a split zone.
Is there an explanation somewhere about these new zones? I seem to be loading into the split zones and the bot will simply stop unless I manually choose the correct zone.
these are not NEW zones lol. when the map is 2 halfs one side for lower level 1 side for higher level. they still share the same exact ID between zones. so you have to manually select teh mesh for the side of that map your on.
(11-18-2014, 01:28 AM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]make sure you have hte correct mesh loaded.... its a split zone.

Southern Thanalan isnt a split zone tho from what i see... unless i'm wrong? bcz i dont see another mesh for that zone.
(11-18-2014, 02:21 AM)chriskara10 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-18-2014, 01:28 AM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]make sure you have hte correct mesh loaded.... its a split zone.

Southern Thanalan isnt a split zone tho from what i see... unless i'm wrong? bcz i dont see another mesh for that zone.

Load triangles just to make sure there are some under you.. may need to redownload the mesh if its corrupt.
(11-18-2014, 02:52 AM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]

Load triangles just to make sure there are some under you.. may need to redownload the mesh if its corrupt.

Yea i see triangles, but its not moving anywhere... I guess i even tried low 30 mining and didnt move. So is it the Southern_Thanalan.info file that is broken that i need to re download?
(11-18-2014, 03:55 AM)chriskara10 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-18-2014, 02:52 AM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]

Yea i see triangles, but its not moving anywhere... I guess i even tried low 30 mining and didnt move. So is it the Southern_Thanalan.info file that is broken that i need to re download?

Delete any files for the zone you are in. it will redownload the missing files on restarting
(11-18-2014, 02:07 AM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]these are not NEW zones lol. when the map is 2 halfs one side for lower level 1 side for higher level. they still share the same exact ID between zones. so you have to manually select teh mesh for the side of that map your on.

Thanks. I know they aren't "NEW zones lol." Just new mesh maps whatever the technical term idca is.

Deleting and re-downloading them fixed the problem.
plat ore i thot was from a zone in lanoea. southern thal is mythril ore....

make sure you are not running single marker mode, use marker list mode and just place the 1 marker you want to go to in the list.
Pages: 1 2