MMOMinion

Full Version: How do you guys pay for your SE game subscriptions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I keep getting 401/601 errors when trying to pay for my 8 accounts. I have tried different cards and still no luck. The only thing that seems to work is the 60 day game time cards but I would rather not use those if I don't have to. I have the NA version of the game and paying in the USA.
I believe the only way to pay for your account (without giving away your personal info) are 60 day time cards.. once upon a time you could buy crysta with Ultimate Game Cards but no more!
Well I guess what I was asking is if you guys know a way to pay with a credit card that wont flag my account so I dont get these errors. I plan on getting the gametime cards this time but when its time to re-sub is there anything I can do to get my credit cards to work?

I already unregistered my card on all accounts and I plan on trying again in 60 days using 5 different cards is there anything else I should do?
Make sure you dont spam tries on a card that gives you errors. each attempt seems to add to the time that the card will be blacklisted. Also, dont try to renew/activate multiple accounts back to back, that can also lock the card. Annoying, but that's their payment processor for ya.
i use game time cards from offgamers.
i'm from europe, and the only way for me is to buy offgamers 60 days cards too like jackie