MMOMinion

Full Version: Duty loot not working?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I havn't been able to get the looting to work on any of the duty profiles. Not sure if there is a bug with the bot but the only way I could get it to loot was to tell it to interact with the id of the chest over the loot line.
Anyone else having this issue?
Usually the Duty brings your as fast as possible through the Dungeon and ignores loot.
you would need to add the loot function as its own encounter after each boss fight if you wanted to loot the chests.
(11-19-2014, 12:22 PM)JWD1994 Wrote: [ -> ]I havn't been able to get the looting to work on any of the duty profiles. Not sure if there is a bug with the bot but the only way I could get it to loot was to tell it to interact with the id of the chest over the loot line.
Anyone else having this issue?

Make sure you have a wait time and a fail time in the loot interaction. if your comp loads to slow the bot will skip over it.
(11-19-2014, 02:58 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]you would need to add the loot function as its own encounter after each boss fight if you wanted to loot the chests.

The loot functions are there. its just since update it seems to have messed mine up. Goes to do the loot step and just stand there till the fail timer hits and moves on. The only way I could get it to open chests was to change it to an interact function and set the chest Id's there.
I also have the same issue that the bots don't loot anymore after the recent 2.41 update, the following profile included:

http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Complete...HM-Profile

Thanks for the good work guys.
I just noticed that my bots were skipping some chests in Sunken temple hard too. Opened console and it shows the condition as true, as if it did open it and roll....

possible dropped packets cause the ddos?
The question is, are they porting close to the chest (and just not opening) or not completely skip the task?
When they are standing in front of it and just not opening, maybe they changed the Chest IDs?

Double check that and correct it on the .info.

Or check your .info first, maybe there is not even a tast to open the chest.
(11-20-2014, 02:09 PM)Leon Wrote: [ -> ]The question is, are they porting close to the chest (and just not opening) or not completely skip the task?
When they are standing in front of it and just not opening, maybe they changed the Chest IDs?

Double check that and correct it on the .info.

Or check your .info first, maybe there is not even a tast to open the chest.

Thats not the issue. The profile is the same as I'd always used not only my profiles but ones like the included coil ect.
Chest id's never mattered when you used the loot task as it would just open the chest closest.
The only way i could do to get around the looting options is by removing them and replacing them with interact tasks puting in the id of each chest and have it spam the. Chest trying to interact... Kinda annoying.
It's only bee an issue since patch everythings always worked 100%.
I have a new semi-rewrite of loot that I haven't been able to test.
Replace the 2 files below in your LuaMods\ffxivminion directory with these versions if you want to test it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qdh2fh9tddr787...s.lua?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/248kudfbfmnx5e...y.lua?dl=0
Pages: 1 2 3