MMOMinion

Full Version: Crafting Not Working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After the last update the crafting mode won't work anymore. No matter what skill profile I select it won't initiate the craft. When I open the console i get the error "failed with [string "C:\Games\FFXIV Minion\LuaMods\/ffxivminion/ffxiv_task_craft.lua"]:41: attempt to compare number with nil".
I am definitely in Bot Mode: Crafting and I even tried deleting the file ffxiv_task_craft.lua then restarted the bot so it would re-download the file but I still get the error. I have also tried several different skill profiles but they all have the same error. I also tried exiting the game completely, shutting down the bot and restarting it all but the error persists. Did a complete system reboot with the same results. It was all working fine prior to the last update. Gather mode works just fine. Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated.
(11-19-2014, 08:23 PM)Trystan Wrote: [ -> ]After the last update the crafting mode won't work anymore. No matter what skill profile I select it won't initiate the craft. When I open the console i get the error "failed with [string "C:\Games\FFXIV Minion\LuaMods\/ffxivminion/ffxiv_task_craft.lua"]:41: attempt to compare number with nil".
I am definitely in Bot Mode: Crafting and I even tried deleting the file ffxiv_task_craft.lua then restarted the bot so it would re-download the file but I still get the error. I have also tried several different skill profiles but they all have the same error. I also tried exiting the game completely, shutting down the bot and restarting it all but the error persists. Did a complete system reboot with the same results. It was all working fine prior to the last update. Gather mode works just fine. Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Pretty sure your min cp is empty. Needs to be 0
Thank you SO MUCH Sebbs that was the problem. Just odd because I have never even used that field before. Oh well, don't care why it did it just that it works now! Thanks again.