MMOMinion

Full Version: How to Compoud Different Gathering Areas into one Large Bot?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To clarify, I want to gather at both normal (specific-level) nodes - in a different map - as well as unspoiled as one loop.

My ideal end result would be this:
-Use teleport to go into that zone and go to a normal node (running/pet)
-Mine that node/area until unspoiled node window opens [I want this for various nodes all over Eorzea]
-Teleport to that area where the unspoiled node is and go there to gather
-Go back to the zone I was previously gathering in
-Rinse Repeat

Is there a way for me to do this kind of gathering, or am I only capable of gathering in 1 zone at a time?
exactly you can either run unspoiled nodes, or normal gathering you cant currently run both. if you set up multiple zones with unspoiled nodes you pretty much can keep gathering almost nonstop.
(11-20-2014, 05:51 PM)flipside101 Wrote: [ -> ]To clarify, I want to gather at both normal (specific-level) nodes - in a different map - as well as unspoiled as one loop.

My ideal end result would be this:
-Use teleport to go into that zone and go to a normal node (running/pet)
-Mine that node/area until unspoiled node window opens [I want this for various nodes all over Eorzea]
-Teleport to that area where the unspoiled node is and go there to gather
-Go back to the zone I was previously gathering in
-Rinse Repeat

Is there a way for me to do this kind of gathering, or am I only capable of gathering in 1 zone at a time?

I've tried to do this for the unspoiled nodes but something keeps breaking. I posted in the "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" thread