MMOMinion

Full Version: Gathering Skill Profile Explanation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can someone give an explanation of what each field means in the gathering skill editor? I looked in the skill manager tutorial but could not find one.

The fields in question are as follows. excluding the obvious GP> etc
Action Type
Secs Since Last Cast
Has Item
Unspoiled Node - I'm assuming check this to ONLY use this skill on unspoiled?

Also, on the Gather attempts left >, say I want to do gather, gather, solid reason, solid reason, gather ---> deep vigor, is that even possible with this command

Thanks
Has item:........ the node has this item.
action type should be left at what it is default
secconds since last cast, the amount of time since it was last cast so if you want it ever 30 seconds.....
unspoiled node correct

> is the greater than sign. So it will use this skill if there are Greater then x amount of attempts left. if its set to 3 it will only use this skill if there are more then 3 attemps left.
Ok so say I set something to >3 and >2. Will it use both because technically 4 is >2? I guess what I'm asking is if it works like the crafting profile setting for step #s (>1, <2 etc)
no they are not steps. they are turns so if you set a skill >3 it will use it on 4
if you set it >2 it will use it on 4. so basically its to prevent spamming of a buff or if a buff drops off it doesnt use it if there are less turns left. say you dont want to use HQ buff when you only have 1 turn left and waste GP.