MMOMinion

Full Version: Gridania 1-15 prob
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There is a point where the bot will keep talking to Luquelot by chocobos in Central shroud and get stuck there. I have to manually get the new Quests and then run the bot. But after that, it will go back to Luquelot and keep talking again.

This happens around lv.10

P.S. It's trying to do the lv.14 Quest, Lela's Legacy.. but when I got there, it doesn't even accept the quest and just stares.
had the same issue 2 months ago on one of my toons, just do manually quests to make it work, and if u miss some lvs, just do FATEs manually til lv 15
are these new bots or second characters? i would suggest just using the uldah BLM profile then use grind/duty mode to level up 2nd classes.
(11-23-2014, 01:14 AM)vilcheat Wrote: [ -> ]There is a point where the bot will keep talking to Luquelot by chocobos in Central shroud and get stuck there. I have to manually get the new Quests and then run the bot. But after that, it will go back to Luquelot and keep talking again.

This happens around lv.10

P.S. It's trying to do the lv.14 Quest, Lela's Legacy.. but when I got there, it doesn't even accept the quest and just stares.
Altered Version
Quests 157 PreReq was wrong.

Was...

["level"] = 11;
["prereq"] = {
[-1] = {
[1] = 374;

Works.

["level"] = 11;
["prereq"] = {
[-1] = {
[1] = 376;

Quest 378 then needed:

["conversationindex"] = 2;

added to step 1.

The rests runs ok it even picks up Leia's Legacy
The "Don't look Down Quest" has problems. I get stuck jumping up and down like an idiot against the stairs and i end up finishing the quest.