MMOMinion

Full Version: PvP farming queue time + professions farming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Actually I'm farming PvP as a healer, but I have an issue. I'm finding like 5-6 games of PvP/24 hours of bot running. Is this normal? Or it's just some bot prevention in FFXIV making me out of queue even if I'm in it? It's like my character standing sometimes 5 hours in queue without any PvP (wolfs den, lvl 30, lvl 40, lvl 50 matched party + lvl 50 matched party with sync ticked) game found. I can't belive it's normal, especially when I'm playing on Zodiarck which is new server, so there should be a big traffic in PvP. Maybe the problem is that I'm a healer? Should I respec to DPS for PvP farming? Why is it so hard to find a queue? Maybe after for example 60 minutes in queue it's marking me as an player not considered in queue anymore, but it still shows for me that I'm in it? I have no idea, I can't belive I have to wait 5 hours for 1 PvP game. When I left my bot turned on for whole night, It have found just 1 game for me and was standing still for 6 hours in queue.
---
Another question is farming professions.. I have no idea how to start.. I found a profiles here on forum, but how to use them? Are they going to buy all supplies or farm them or I have to provide them (have them in bag) or how does it works?

I'm a total newbie in FFXIV and not a pro in botting.

Best regards,
Jacob.
@bump
All jobs are equal when it comes to queuing in PVP. I believe PVP pulls people in matches from all servers so your specific server should not have any affect on your queue times. On NA lunch-time and evening times queues are quick whereas overnight and early morning you will be in queue for 250+ minutes. Take this with a grain of salt but one morning I woke up to see I had been in queue for three hours, as I went through the menu queue popped. So, I do not know if it moves you "down the list" if you are AFK during queue but I found it coincidental that the moment I moved my mouse to click on the queue and check its status the duty popped.