MMOMinion

Full Version: Marker question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was trying to play with the marker setting so that I would only kill a specific creature. When I input the name of the creature on the Content ID, it doesn't do anything. I have also tried clicking on the creature and then hitting Whitelist Target. This also does not seem to have any impact. I am specifically trying to farm diremite webs from banemite in North Shroud. I have also tried setting up entirely new markers right on top of the banemite mob but my character ignores that marker and continues running around killing basically anything other than what I want it to.

Anyways, please help me. =P
couple things:

1) make sure you're using single marker - and the correct marker for the mob
2) reload the UI with ctrl - L after you changed it
3) try using the blacklist manager and use hunt mobs in that
The name of the monster doesnt go in the content ID field.... i suggest you read the guide. Its the content ID of the monster that you find using hte dev monitor goes in the content ID field.

make sure you are using Marker mode list. add only the 1 marker you want to farm at. make sure the level range of hte marker covers your character ie 1-50. no need for the blist manager.