MMOMinion

Full Version: Cape Westwind Duty Profile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had a look around the forums and I couldn't find a duty profile for Cape Westwind, if there is one that I missed, I apologize for posting another one.

Very simple, only use it with 8 bots. There is minor incoming damage (although I'm sure this can be tweaked) so using 8 dps works fine.

Works great if you have been making use of the recent 15-50 Quest profile (which is awesome btw ThumbsUp) and just want to quickly get your bots through Cape Westwind.

Do NOT use in DF (you will most likely get reported).
Fantastic, will try it out tonight, many thanks
Thank you for this

(11-26-2014, 05:21 PM)Sullivan Wrote: [ -> ]Do NOT use in DF (you will most likely get reported).

what is DF please ?
how the heck do you not know what DF is the dutyfinder is what you use to enter dungeons. Duty finder puts you with other players.
I tried yesterday with 8 bots. It works well. Thanks!
need a CM profile. I may work on it this week. now that i have bots finishing up main story line.
could not get this to work.. my bots take one step forward and then port out
all 8 bots should be on same profile they should TP in the air and start attacking the boss.

make sure you have the correct profile. cause if you downloaded my pack i have one in there that was ment for assist.