MMOMinion

Full Version: Request - Update to Cast Prevention
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Requesting an update to the cast prevention to add Target Channeling ID.

[Image: Update.jpg]
It already uses channeling ID.
I added the channeling ID into the code for that screenshot just as an example.

I am not able to get this function to work using the Cast Prevention function.

I add ID 978 (Bog Bomb). I go to to Mor Dhona and fight the Eft mobs. My profile is set up to only cast Stone so not to kill fast.

http://xivdb.com/?skill/978/Bog-Bomb

When Bog Bomb is channeling I do not stop casting, and if I finish a cast during the channeling, my character just goes and starts casting Stone again.
This would really be a great help. Take a look at it when you get the chance Ace. Please.
I have been retesting this today for hours on Turn 6. Cast prevention is not working. People who I am running with also have it set up with the correct casting/channeling ID and no luck.

Please can this be looked at.
It was updated yesterday. You'll have to remove and re-add the spells.
I tried today and it's not working..
Then post screenshots or anything useful. It works for me in every scenario tested, so until you can show me some situation where it doesn't work, then I can only believe that you haven't followed instructions on how to use it properly.
Pics attached:

Setup.jpg shows what I put into the Cast Prevention fields (before pressing Add Option)
Midcast / Midcast 2 show me casting when Bog Bomb is being channeled
Endofcast shows me completing a cast when bog bomb is being used.

Reposted pics without a name....

[attachment=2573][attachment=2574][attachment=2575][attachment=2575]
wouldnt that just fall under avoid aoe? just enable avoid aoe should have you move out of that aoe.
Pages: 1 2