MMOMinion

Full Version: FFXIV for $10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just helping out the community ThumbsUp Found this through my newsletter. 10 for the game download and you can buy up to 5 at a a time. I don't know how long this will last but pick it up ASAP if you need more bots. I just picked up another 4 alts. Its a digital download. Here you guys go http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...-_-Product

New Update: Its for NA keys (NOT EU)
Not looking to add anymore bots but I just can't pass up this deal. Guess I'll get 4 more for later, thanks lvlonki
Anyone willing to help me out with this? It only applies to people in the USA..

I can pay the USA person via paypal to order me some of these? Big saving to miss out on :(

Thanks
(11-27-2014, 07:22 PM)Zyxa Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone willing to help me out with this? It only applies to people in the USA..

I can pay the USA person via paypal to order me some of these? Big saving to miss out on :(

Thanks

hey Zyxa i might be able to help you PM me your skype name
you are my hero this price is freaking amazing.
and right now their is a promo code BFDGAME15 for 15% more off bringing it to 8.50 per copy. XD

EDIT found another code that makes it 7.99 EMCWWHC74
this code probably wont last long
such a good deal i had to buy 16 more!
nice, i just bought 5 more, so now ill be botting with 9 accounts at once lol...rest in peace my computer, but fck it, yolo. thanks for the link. i was just about to buy them from the oficial ff14 site for 10$ each, but i saved 10 dollars from that promo code instead, so thanks again.
Man, can't seem to be able to order them through paypal since im not in the US. Sucks~
Hello! I found another place that you can get the keys also. $9.98 usd

GameStop FFXIV $9.98

I've been looking to join for quite awhile but only wanted to bot with 4 accounts but did not want to spend the money on accounts!!!
How do you guys even manage to fund the monthly sub on that many accounts?
Pages: 1 2