MMOMinion
[Module] Specific Hunting V 1.993+Mount Select +Chocobo Companion - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: [DOWNLOADS] Addons, Lua Modules, Navigation Meshes.. (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=90)
+---- Forum: Outdated (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=110)
+---- Thread: [Module] Specific Hunting V 1.993+Mount Select +Chocobo Companion (/showthread.php?tid=4443)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: [Module] Specific Hunting V 1.97 +Mount Select +Chocobo Companion - Cichard - 12-11-2013

fyi for thosee that say it wont use a mount.. are you also using the companion to fight for you? if so you cant mount when that is out even if you ahve other mounts.

RE: [Module] Specific Hunting V 1.97 +Mount Select +Chocobo Companion - clbraver - 12-11-2013

(12-11-2013, 06:11 AM)jackie1234 Wrote:  fyi for thosee that say it wont use a mount.. are you also using the companion to fight for you? if so you cant mount when that is out even if you ahve other mounts.
No

RE: [Module] Specific Hunting V 1.97 +Mount Select +Chocobo Companion - wildicedemon - 12-11-2013

So the mounting Issue should now be fixed.

XPStates was the cause of it.

Don't come in and complain about an issue if you don't plan to be part of the solution.

(12-11-2013, 06:11 AM)jackie1234 Wrote:  fyi for thosee that say it wont use a mount.. are you also using the companion to fight for you? if so you cant mount when that is out even if you ahve other mounts.

Jackie just so you know it will dismiss the Companion before mounting that wouldn't have been an issue anyway it's one of the improvements my module makes over the default logic.

RE: [Module] Specific Hunting V 1.97 +Mount Select +Chocobo Companion - Cichard - 12-11-2013

(12-11-2013, 12:04 PM)wildicedemon Wrote:  So the mounting Issue should now be fixed.

Don't come in and complain about an issue if you don't plan to be part of the solution.

Jackie just so you know it will dismiss the Companion before mounting that wouldn't have been an issue anyway it's one of the improvements my module makes over the default logic.

well it does not do that for me when i use this mod. and it still has issues in fates attacking mobs that are not part of the fates. If something agros me ie running back away after a fate ends or if i'm running to an evac point it will go after the mob thats not in the fate.

RE: [Module] Specific Hunting V 1.97 +Mount Select +Chocobo Companion - Fatal - 12-11-2013

(12-11-2013, 01:42 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  
(12-11-2013, 12:04 PM)wildicedemon Wrote:  So the mounting Issue should now be fixed.

well it does not do that for me when i use this mod. and it still has issues in fates attacking mobs that are not part of the fates. If something agros me ie running back away after a fate ends or if i'm running to an evac point it will go after the mob thats not in the fate.

Just started running this module and it is indeed calling my Companion and also using mount at the same time. Working good that way. In Costa Del Sol, there is a Fate called "It's Not Lupus" and an issue I have had before was that the "bot" would attack the smaller mobs (which seem to not be killable) in the fate instead of the Boss "Cancer". The smaller mob ID is 1201. I am testing to see if this will now exclude those mobs.

Thanks.

RE: [Module] Specific Hunting V 1.97 +Mount Select +Chocobo Companion - wildicedemon - 12-11-2013

(12-11-2013, 02:01 PM)Fatal Wrote:  
(12-11-2013, 01:42 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  

Just started running this module and it is indeed calling my Companion and also using mount at the same time. Working good that way. In Costa Del Sol, there is a Fate called "It's Not Lupus" and an issue I have had before was that the "bot" would attack the smaller mobs (which seem to not be killable) in the fate instead of the Boss "Cancer". The smaller mob ID is 1201. I am testing to see if this will now exclude those mobs.

Thanks.
you can also add the ContentID for cancer and it will attack him it won't break anything doing that it will just prefer to attack him over the ADD monsters.

RE: [Module] Specific Hunting V 1.97 +Mount Select +Chocobo Companion - clbraver - 12-11-2013

hey you fixed it for me, good job man thank you i can now use the mod

RE: [Module] Specific Hunting V 1.98+Mount Select +Chocobo Companion - clbraver - 12-12-2013

sorry I was wrong it did not fix it for me. still will not mount.

the only other mod i had was yMko's Toolbox i removed it and your mod looks to work now.

RE: [Module] Specific Hunting V 1.98+Mount Select +Chocobo Companion - ffxivking - 12-12-2013

is there any way to heal my chocobo by 'Cure'?
using defender chocobo, and it keeps dying by pulling hate >.>

RE: [Module] Specific Hunting V 1.98+Mount Select +Chocobo Companion - Cichard - 12-13-2013

set a cure in your skill list set it to ally it will cast it on him at the set % hp