MMOMinion
Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: GUIDES & TUTORIALS - How to Use our FFXIV Bot (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=89)
+--- Thread: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" (/showthread.php?tid=8898)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" - Lexus003 - 03-06-2015

(03-06-2015, 07:20 AM)rsilva712 Wrote:  locations and markers are separate entities, so if you disable a location, the marker is still there but will be skipped. You can disable or delete the location if you do not want to gather it. Disabling should be ok to do anywhere, but i would enable on the map just to play it safe.

Thanks

RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" - oliverg12345 - 03-08-2015

Hi, new to this been going over all the tutorials and what not, got my bot to mine everything other than unspoiled nodes, ive been through everything in this tutorial, exept under start location you have Darksteel Ore, where as i have is just a blank drop down box

RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" - brocklesnar - 03-08-2015

if your start location is empty you probally not added locations yet.

use the new locations option to add them. if you do have them added try reloading the lua modules.

RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" - oliverg12345 - 03-08-2015

ok fixed the starting location just had to re-load the modules, but it still doesnt mine the nodes when they appear, only when i manually engage the node does the bot take over and then it will only get the top item and not the item i told it to...

RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" - brocklesnar - 03-08-2015

make sure you configure the markers:

min/max level: speaks for itself as to what level you gotta be to gaher from
Minimum GP: if this is set to a certain number it will wait for GP to hit that number to engage the node
Item Priority 1: can use 1-8 is the slot it will gather from, if you enter no number or invalid slot it will look for the first item on the list. incase you write the item name write it as how it appears in game Case Sensitive.

already sorted those out,
item priority is no problem ive been using it to farm Earth Crystals and Earth Shards when Crystals not there and unspoiled nodes im at are lvl 50 so surely the min/max level shouldnt be a problem as just ticking unspoiled node gather sets it to min 50 / max 50

RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" - Ace - 03-09-2015

Which node are you trying to get to in particular, and where is your marker in relative location to the node spawn?
If the node spawn is not visible on your minimap while standing on your marker, it's too far for the bot to see. Also if there is not mesh close to the node (not exactly on it, but just close), it's possible that it won't consider it due to mesh limitations. Some of the new nodes previously had an issue where the nodes spawn outside of the marker's "leash" area.

There were quite a few fixes uploaded yesterday for gathering/crafting/fishing, which you guys will see in the next day or 2 I'd imagine, but you could pull the files directly from our github if you are so inclined to do so.

RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" - oliverg12345 - 03-10-2015

its the clusters nodes im trying to mine in mor dhona marker close easily seen on minimap

RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" - Naejin - 03-10-2015

Just made two star and having to create new nodes. Everything seems to be working okay, but it got me wondering about the idle function. Where do I enter the location? Do I need to create a location in the city and check the "Is idle" block for that location only?

RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" - Ace - 03-10-2015

Yep, basically.